Thursday, November 8, 2012

Stuff I've Done Lately

I know I haven't been updating much (or at all) recently, and the amount of photos I have piled up was starting to get to me, so I'm doing a dump. This is most of the stuff I did over the month of October and I hope you enjoy seeing what I was up to! Also, if you want to know what's been going on in my life, there's a kind of long but informative post on my tumblr HERE. Read it if you want. Things have been rough lately, so I'm getting back on my feet. Just bear with me and enjoy the pretty photos. Also you should like my Facebook page! That's HERE. Thanks, lovelies. You're great and patient and beautiful and wonderful.


Halloween nails and costume! I was envy, and a bunch of my friends and I were the seven deadly sins. (that's my lovely friend Gabi, who was a toddler in a tiara. Literally hysterical. I decided envy would have a stink face on all the time, so I think there's only one photo of me smiling all night. Oops lol.)


Unplanned and surprisingly summery flowers! The base of this is Sally Hansen CSM Ion. GORGEOUS.


Nails I wore the day of Halloween. The closest I got to a Halloween themed manicure just about ever.


More brocade nails and a tutorial I made! The lighting is literally terrible, but you'll get the idea of how to do these nails at the very least!


Nails I wore for my senior day for volleyball. That's my college's symbol, a sheild (we're diplomats... very cool, I know) and the manicure worked out pretty well for me. I got a lot of aces. (also these counted as my inspired by a color day of the 31 day nail art challenge because of school colors and all that)


And last but definitely not least, POKEYMANZ!!! These were my "inspired by a song" day of the challenge, aka the pokemon theme song! I wanted to go classic generation one with these nails, and I think they turned out pretty well considering how much trouble they were giving me at the time haha. 

5 comments:

  1. I actually worked with the guy that named Squirtle. I worked at Nintendo for 3 years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You looked so gorgeous for Halloween! I adore your Pokemani, nothing can replace the classic generation one in my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I love that Toddlers in Tiaras costume, genius! Sorry to hear you're not feeling so great - just remember everyone goes through hard times and eventually things get better :) Hope all your body stuff is fixed now too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just watched your video and it's ridiculous how easy you make it look haha. I can only dream about having that kind of brush control...I really struggle to get mine to move how I want and it flicks and gets stuck or the paint won't come off and AH so frustrating. i.e. Mega respect! Also wondering if you used anything special as a base because your nails looked a really healthy colour.

    Hope things look up for you soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, I've nominated you for a Leibster award/tag on my blog, so have a look if you have time, because there's some questions for you to answer :)

    ReplyDelete