Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Monochrome Half Moons

I'm not even sure if anything I'm doing is in order anymore, but to be honest I'm not really concerned with it. Also I'm not gonna do the water marbling day of the challenge anymore. I'm determined to finish all the inspired days (working on the song right now, you guys will LOVE) but I'm still gonna be super late and blah blah blah with all that. These are the half moon nails, and I really love how they turned out. I was going to try to do this as a tape manicure, but I couldn't find any of the french tip guide things that I thought I had, so this is totally freehanded. Yay for teeny tiny brushes!


On of my guy friends was checking out my nails while I had these on. He could not and would not believe me when I told him they weren't nail stickers. My right hand (that was chipped and white) was the only thing that would convince him. That's pretty much the best compliment you can get!


The base of these is Urban Outfitters Virgin, and going from light to dark the colors are Sally Hansen CSM Ion, American Apparel Echo Park (with about a drop of Essie Power Clutch), and then Essie Power Clutch.

3 comments:

  1. I love how this turned out! That is a FREAKIN AWESOME compliment to get! Good on you man of the pants candy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love when people say they're stickers! Such a feeling of satisfaction...
    These look really cool!

    ReplyDelete