Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Going Baroque

I think the "delicate print" day of the nail art challenge is one that pretty much everybody struggles with, but I'm actually super happy with how these nails ended up! If you follow my tumblr or instagram, you saw these about a week ago, but I've been super busy and unable to get a blog post up until now. Also, sorry about the shoddy photos here. I don't know what it was, but I had a really difficult time photographing these nails. Also it didn't help that I had had this manicure on for a few days (and through a few volleyball games) by the time I took these pictures.... WHOOPS. Oh well. Still love these nails!


I really love the baroque trend that's happening right now, but it doesn't really fit my personal style, so I am so happy with the way these nails turned out. They're incredibly elegant and I just feel like they made my fingers look incredible.


I think I want to do these again sometime soon (maybe on the inspired by fashion day?) but on all my fingers. Maybe a royal blue base with black pattern on top? Also how would you guys feel about a tutorial for these? I haven't made one in awhile, and I feel like it's about time that happens!


8 comments:

  1. TUTORIAL TUTORIAL TUTORIAL ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Great site! I'm trying to find an email address to contact you on to ask if you would please consider adding a link to my website. I'd really appreciate if you could email me back.

    Thanks and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keen for a tutorial! These are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need this on my nails right now! Its amazing. TUTORIAL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So lovely! I'd love to see a tutorial :) Each of your nails came out perfectly and I'm digging the index-middle accent combo ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this nail art so so much!! How did you do it??? It would be perfect on my Baroque Look! Let me know if you like it ;) a kiss, Francesca

    ReplyDelete