Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Oops...

So, first of all, sorry for going MIA on here for the past few weeks. Actually I have no idea how long it's been since I made a post here, but I know it's been longer than I approve of, so there's that. I coach a summer dive team and these past two weeks are essentially the busiest of the season. Also I go to the beach next week, and then a week after that my preseason starts, in which I am going to cease life and be in a perpetual state of sweat and pain, so we have those things to look forward to. In the meantime though, I made some awesome nails!


These are definitely the most intricate and detailed nails I've painted in quite a while, and I'm glad I did them. This is done using entirely polish and my favorite little medium-length nail art brush!


I based these off of one of my favorite bikinis. Since I'm at the pool to coach everyday, I live in my bathing suits and I've been meaning to do nail art of this one for a long time now. I'm so glad I did these  because I love them! Here's a photo of them with the bikini and my boob freckle. Also my lack of boob. That's in the photo too.


The base of this manicure is American Apparel Passport Blue, and the rest of the colors are OPI Kiss Me On My Tulips, Red Lights Ahead Where, and Ogre the Top Blue, Sally Hansen White On, China Glaze For Audrey, and $OPI Caught With My Khakis Down.

2 comments:

  1. Wanna know a weird fun fact??? I too have a boob freckle in the same location....at least this is if this is your left boob....haha ok I'm shutting up now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are cute and I like how your bathing suit already kind of looked like something you painted. They're very Candice-y flowers.

    Also I'm sorry but I have to unfollow you now due to gratuitous nudity in this post.

    ReplyDelete